The ability to interpret body language is a skill that will enhance anyone’s career. Body language is a form of communication, and employees must practice it professionally, like any other form of communication. Whether in sales or management, it is essential to understand the body language of others and exactly what your body is communicating.
Training Course Objectives:
- Define body language.
- Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting it.
- Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
- Recognize common mistakes when interpreting it.
- Understand your own body language and what you are communicating.
- Practice your body language skills