The Internet has changed the way that people connect, communicate, and conduct business (but you already know that). The digital age has provided many benefits, but it does have a downside. Given the sheer volume of digital information that we send and receive each day, it is important to learn the basic skills that improve your digital citizenship. These skills will prevent missteps and preserve your digital relationships.
- Define digital citizenship.
- Use technology appropriately.
- Use social networking to create your brand.
- Protect your reputation online.
- Practice safe use of technology.
- Understand digital etiquette.