Many people believe you are born with business intelligence (also known as Business Acumen), which is loosely defined as the ability to assess an external market and make effective decisions. Knowing what is necessary to navigate and create a successful business seems innate for certain people. For example, Steve Jobs showed great business intelligence. Fortunately, it is possible to improve business intelligence via training. The right training combined with experience will improve your business savviness.
- Know how to see the big picture
- Develop a risk management strategy
- Know how to practice financial literacy
- Develop critical thinking
- Practice management acumen
- Find key financial levers