We live in a knowledge-based society, and thinking critically will increase the value of your knowledge. Critical Thinking provides you with the skills to analyze and evaluate information so that you can obtain the greatest amount of knowledge from it. It also provides the best chance of making the correct decision and minimizes damages if a mistake does occur.
Critical Thinking will lead to being a more rational and disciplined thinker. It will reduce your prejudices and bias, which will provide you a better understanding of your environment. This workshop will provide you the skills to evaluate, identify, and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information. It will lead you to be more productive in your career, and provide a great skill in your everyday life.
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilize non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognize what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking