Finding the right balance between your personal and professional life is essential to combating stress and ensuring both personal and company-wide success. Stress management is also very cost-effective as it encourages higher levels of productivity and decreases individual health risks. Those that balance the stresses their personal and professional lives lead happier, healthier and more productive lifestyles. In addition to improving overall performance, effective stress management serves as an attractive component to many younger employees, so companies that include work-life balance as part of their culture will be able to attract more qualified candidates.
- Explain the benefits of work-life balance
- Recognize the signs of an unbalanced life
- Identify employer resources for a balanced lifestyle
- Improve time management and goal setting
- Use the most effective work methods for you
- Create balance at work and at home
- Manage stress