“Appreciative Inquiry Is Positive Leadership” focuses on finding the best in your employees and how they use it to function in their work and everyday life. Through appreciative inquiry, you can begin to use the art of asking questions and opinions to strengthen the system as a whole, creating a more positive environment and further developing employee potential. Learn to focus less on the negativity and criticism, and encourage discovery and problem solving.
Training Course/Workshop Objectives:
- Understand the meaning of appreciative inquiry
- Avoid thinking negatively and think positively
- Encourage others to think positively
- Recognize and reward positive attributes in people
- Project positive imagery
- Manage and lead employees in a positive environment