For some people, working from home can seem like a dream opportunity. But they may not realize that this kind of position comes with a great amount of responsibility and challenges. Since these employees are not working in a centralized office, they may have the advantage of having flexible schedules and shorter or no commute. However, they can have disadvantages when it comes to receiving feedback and being able to communicate with teammates. Through this workshop, you should learn to stay motivated in your ‘office’ while still feeling connected to the rest of your team.
Workshop Objectives for Telework and Telecommuting:
- Know the skills required for working outside the office
- Learn keys to proper self-management
- Learn ways to manage time efficiently
- Know different methods of organization and planning
- Identify various forms of communication and their proper use
- Address and resolve challenges that teleworkers can face