Being a part of a trade show can be a wise investment for any company. But preparation is important because it can ‘make or break’ how well you succeed during the show. Employees must realize that they are acting as a representative for the company and should be knowledgeable of its products and services. Preparing your staff for the trade show is a big job, so get started early!
Workshop Objectives for Trade Show Staff Training:
- Recognize effective ways of preparing for a trade show
- Know essential points to setting up a booth
- Know the Dos and Don’ts behaviors during the show
- Acknowledge visitors and welcome them to the booth
- Engage potential customers and work towards a sale
- Wrap up the trade show and customer leads